Return and Exchange Policy
- No return, no exchange for our consumables and disposable items.
- A change of mind from the customer does not entitle to an exchange or refund. Consumers have the right to choose and make a canvass of prices, once a sale in done and the product has no defect, one cannot return the goods nor ask for a refund.
- Only defective products bought from this store can be returned or exchange.
- Defects due to mishandling on the part of the buyer does not entitle to an exchange or refund. A rule of reason should, however, be observed, taking into consideration the nature of the item purchased and the express / implied warranties mandated by law, i.e. Consumer Act and the New Civil Code of the Philippines.
- No receipt, no return of the items.
- A customer can return a product up to 30 days from the date they purchased it. Any product they return must be in the same condition and must also be in original packaging.
1Pack all the items in the original packing. Items bought as sets must be returned in sets.
2Fill up the form (return/exchange form).
3Forward to the Sales Manager and CEO for the approval.